Friday, February 10, 2012

Here goes my first blog post! 

I started this blog to share my love of using Project Life...a way fabulous way to scrapbook!  I don't expect to have a large amount of followers.  I began this way of scrapbooking a year ago and have come across many great blogs in the process.  These blogs have given me so much inspiration so I thought I would give it a try.

This is my title page for our Project Life 2012 album.  I am using the Amber Edition.  I got the idea for the 6x12 insert form Cathy Zielske's blog.  I tried to download it and put our name in it buy I am too tech savvy and I do not have Photoshop...not sure if I need that to make it work!  I am learning so many things along the way thanks to all the wonderful blogs out there!!!  So, I came up with my own version of it...I like it!  I used some of the 12x12 paper that came with the kit.

Here is the first page.  I really like how it turned out!  This idea came from one of Becky Higgins blog posts a few weeks back.  The blog post was all about title pages.  So much great inspiration! 

I am also doing a Project Life album for our son.  I did that last year as well.  His album was the Turquoise Edition as well as our family album.  I really like the new We R Memory Keepers albums. 

I try to keep up as best I can.  Last year I did pretty good.  I tried to get each week done as it passed and did pretty well.  Some weeks I got behind but that's the beauty of Project Life...it doesn't take too long to get caught up!

One of my favorite blogs is michellewooderson.blogspot.com. Her pages are fabulous!  I don't remember which website I came across Elle's Studio but I am so glad I did.  She has some great stuff that is perfect for Project Life...of course I have placed a few orders already!!!  All the little tags are great for adding extras to Project Life. 

Well, I guess that's good for now.  I could go and on!!!! 

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment